About Me

My photo
the passion has left the life force...so it is just life with no driving force...really it is no life at all... this can't be what the architect envisioned

Friday, August 26, 2011

Unlearned

Morning broke
Knowledge pledged that
walking was the best solution for this end
Knowledge said that
the new journey had only just begun
All aligned in simulated cosmic bliss...

Then in that open space, the caricature of what was
Mimicked my very existence
taunting the owner of self sufficient thought
Ridiculing my attempts to free myself of what held me so strong
Dancing on my scar tissues
Ripping open sores

My view on each side
Obscured by hollow emptiness
That engulfed my chrysalis
Cracking the cocoon in mid transformation
Shadows of my former self spilling out un-renewed

In that split second
The music that comforted my soul ceased
The silence wrapped my wounds
fresh pain searing at my broken soul

Looking out of a broken pane...

Avionelle Lindy Calder 2011©

No comments: