About Me

My photo
the passion has left the life force...so it is just life with no driving force...really it is no life at all... this can't be what the architect envisioned

Monday, May 30, 2011

Senna Pod



The gall
to believe you have done right by me
after you used what was offered
and flushed it smartly away
you sit atop
your high horse
and look down on me
What gives you the right?


You came with your buttery words
wrapped in confusion
saying one thing
and then doing its 360
you've branded my wall with
putrid bile
I regurgitate your falsehoods
in a vain attempt to cleanse my soul

Yet you stand there
pillar of innocence
unaware of your abuse
branded a canine of the lowest form
I regurgitate your deception
to wash my spirit clean

The bitter bile
of your presence
unsettles my stomach muscles
I retch at the pain
of trying to remove your essence
I regurgitate your guile
to make my essence vanilla again

No comments: